1. Where can I purchase Nicka K products?
To locate a retailer near you and questions about product availability, please email our customer service at: firstname.lastname@example.org We will always do our best to accommodate your concern as quickly as possible.
2. Do you ship internationally?
We regret to inform that we do not offer international shipping at this time and are only accepting orders from US-based customers. Please check back for updates!
3. What are acceptable forms of payment?
We accept all major credit cards - Visa, Master Card, and American Express. You can also log-in with Paypal.
4. How can I find out the ingredients of my Nicka K product?
Ingredients lists are located on the outside of all of our products. If the printed information is too small, please email us the specific product item code (usually located near or around the bar code) and product name to: email@example.com and a customer service representative will get back to you.
5. I am a beauty supply owner in the US and would like to sell Nicka K New York products. How can I get in contact with a sales agent?
Please email our wholesale customer service division at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, full business name and address along with your contact information so that we may get back to you.
6. My business is located outside the US and would like to sell Nicka K New York products. What do I do?
For all international sales inquiries, please email: email@example.com Send us your business name, address, years in business for more information and a representative will forward it to the international sales department.
7. Does my makeup have an expiration date?
Where there are no US laws or regulations that require cosmetics to have expiration dates, it is important to ensure your product's shelf life. We recommend keeping lids or caps sealed tightly when not in use. Store containers away from heat or sunlight. If you notice a change in color, appearance or odor, discard immediately.
8. Why is my favorite product/shade discontinued?
There are many reasons why a product or shade may be discontinued. Newer or updated colors may offer a better response as our team tracks purchase patterns or that product's color may no longer be available for manufacture. Should you need a recommendation on a replacement shade or product, please feel free to contact our corporate office via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org to be connected with a representative.
9. Are your products tested on animals?
No. Nicka K is a registered, cruelty-free cosmetic brand.
10. I am a Blogger/Vlogger/Influencer and would like to be added on to your PR list. How can I reach you?
We'd love to hear from you! Just contact us at email@example.com and provide your name and handles (Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Blog, Website) in your email and we'll be in touch!
11. I placed an order but never received a confirmation email. What happened?
An auto-generated email is sent to your inbox once your order has been submitted. Please make sure that the email address entered is correct or check your junk/spam box. If you still have not received one, no worries. Just email us at:firstname.lastname@example.org
12. How do I track my order?
Please check your inbox for your order confirmation email. If you have not receive one, email us at email@example.com and make sure to include your name and order number so that we can locate the information for you.
13. I only made 1 purchase but I was charged 2+ times. What happened?
Our payment gateway will decline transactions with any billing information typos. We recommend contacting the number on the back of your card and confirming the correct, full billing address. Most declined transactions will clear up within 1-5 business days depending on your financial institution.
14. I am having trouble placing an order online. Who can I contact?
You can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and a representative will look into the matter. Please provide screen shots of specific error message or issues you are experiencing.
15. I received my products but I am not satisfied. What do I do if I want to a refund?
Contact us at email@example.com and let us know your full name, order number, products you would like to
Return and reason. We will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization number to ensure your products
Are received. We will issue a full refund less the shipping costs!
16. I tried some of the products but I want to return it. What do I do?
Unfortunately, we cannot accept opened, or used products at this time. Any used merchandise returns will not be Accepted and is not eligible for a full refund.